- Real estate transactions-related litigation (leases, property sales)
- Commercial financial and criminal litigation relating to real estate investments
- Legal risk analysis
- Paris Bar since 2013
- Paris Dauphine – Master 2 221 Corporation Tax
- Paris Dauphine – Master 1 Law and Management (Maitrise des sciences de gestion DAI)
Morgan Gizardin heads the firm’s real estate practice.
He enjoys a strong and recognized expertise in the prevention and handling of disputes involving a real estate property in relation to commercial leases, construction projects, and real estate transactions.
Morgan also regularly uses his in-depth knowledge of the real estate sector to
- Assisting and representing French and Foreign real estate investors in the handling of sensitive situations in the context of the leasing or the selling of their real estate properties.
- Assisting and representing a French real estate investor in the handling of crisis triggered by the restrictive measures taken to close shopping centers in the context of the management of the sanitary crisis linked to the Covid-19 virus.
- Assisting and representing a Dutch company – a leading player in the European steel construction market – in ICC arbitration proceedings (ICC 20544/MCP/DDA) brought by a project owner against three constructors to claim their ten-year liability (responsabilité décennale) and compensation of more than 5 million euros for alleged defects in an industrial site in Differdange, Luxembourg.
- Assisting and representing, before the French and American criminal courts and regulatory authorities, of a group of investors (about forty to date) who invested between USD 100,000 and USD 2,000,000 in 2018-2019 with a view to acquire real estate assets located in Detroit, United States, as part of a fraudulent financial arrangement similar to a Ponzi scheme.
- Dauphine Alumni
Publications and conferences
- ODA n°474 – Wednesday, January 8, 2020 – Real estate transactions: a reform of civil procedure that does not eliminate the paralyzing effect of litigation related to the forced execution of real estate sales and leases
- La Semaine juridique Entreprises et Affaires n°28 – July 9, 2020 – Towards a “motion to dismiss” à la française to stem the courts’ congestion caused by the Covid-19 pandemic”?
- Dalloz AJDI – December 2010 – Obstacles to the application of article L.145-39 of the Commercial Code