- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- International Sanctions and Compliance
- Financial Disputes
- Mediation (training provided by the IEAM – l’Institut d’Expertise d’Arbitrage et de Médiation – the Institute of Expertise, Arbitration and Mediation)
- LL.M., Columbia University, New York
- Master 2 in English and North-American Business Law, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I)
- Master 2 in General Private Law, Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
Alexandra worked in the Restructuring & Insolvency Department at Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson in New York and in the Dispute Resolution group at Freshfields in Paris, before joining Le 16 Law as a founding partner.
She represents French and foreign clients before national courts in a wide range of complex financial and commercial litigation. She is specialized in bankruptcy law and also advises clients in relation to international sanctions and compliance matters. Alexandra advises on these matters in close collaboration with a network of specialized local counsel.
Alexandra is trained in mediation and teaches International Bankruptcy Law at the Law Faculty of Sciences-Po Paris.
Alexandra is a member of the Export Controls and Sanctions Counsel Network and of Women in Restructuring.
Alexandra is fluent in English
- The introduction of court enforced debt-for-equity Swaps in France: the Revolution continues, Insolvency Intelligence, Issue 3, 2016
- The need for a new overhaul of French insolvency law to facilitate debt-equity swaps in light of recent experience, ABI Journal, April 2010
- Défaillance d’entreprise : l’actionnaire et l’ancien employeur responsables à l’égard des salaries [Company Bankruptcy: liability of shareholder and former employer towards employees], Magazine des Affaires, March 2009, at 28
- Chapter 11: One size fits all?, Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law, October 2008, at 457-459
- Public debt in France – new options for recovery, Eurofenix, Autumn 2007
- A French Court refuses to grant damages to alleged victim of the vitamin cartels, E-Competitions, April 2007
- L’extension de la procédure collective [Extension of Bankruptcy Proceedings], Les Echos, 16 January 2006
- Commentary on the decision of the Paris Court of Appeal, 1stch. C, 29 September 2005 (Bechtel Co.), Revue critique de droit international privé [Critical Review of Private International Law], April-June 2006, at 387-401
- Le rôle de la société mère en cas de défaillance de sa filiale [The role of the parent company in the bankruptcy of its subsidiary],Les Echos, 26 May 2005
- Contract law reform
- International sanctions: practical risks
- The Macron law: impact on debt-for-equity swaps
- Employment law and insolvency: recent trends
- Litigation strategies of creditors
- Shareholders’ liability in bankruptcy of subsidiary
- French Insolvency law: before and after the Eurotunnel case
- The Safeguard Law: update and trends
- Liability of parent companies vis-à-vis their subsidiaires in difficulty