- Domestic and international arbitration
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Business contract law
- International trade law
- Agrégation of Private Law
- Doctorate of Law, Paul Cézanne University (Aix-Marseille III)
- DEA in Private Law, Paul Cézanne University (Aix-Marseille III)
- Master of laws (LLM) McGill University, (Montreal, Canada)
- Maîtrise in Judicial Careers and Criminal Sciences, (Aix-Marseille III)
Denis Mouralis, professor of law and attorney at the Paris Bar, specializes in arbitration law, resolution of economic disputes, business contracts and international trade law. He devotes his publications and teachings to these topics, gives conferences and offers professional training, in France and abroad. Additionally, he is experienced in the assessment of research and higher education.
Denis regularly takes part in domestic and international arbitrations, as president of arbitral tribunals, arbitrator or counsel. He is enlisted as an arbitrator by several arbitration centers.
He also acts as an expert of French and EU law, before foreign courts. Denis is a member of several French and foreign research centers and professional organizations.
He is fluent in French and English.