YOUR WIN. OUR FIGHT.
Le 16 Law was founded by litigation lawyers, with extensive experience in all types of business litigation and international arbitration, having represented clients in some of the most high-profile cases of the last decade.
Today, our firm also assists clients in devising efficient strategies to anticipate, prevent and mitigate risks, monitor regulatory changes, secure contractual relationships, resolve disputes and control crisis situations.
- An experienced team: our lawyers have a compelling track-record in dispute resolution and in the tech industry
- Strategic advice: our lawyers provide strategic advice and unparalleled advocacy to ensure a win, but advise our clients to help prevent disputes in relation to their projects
- Innovative services: our firm offers on-line access to case files, lump-sum and capped fee structures, and is keen on developing predictive tools to ensure a better predictability of case outcomes
Giving priority to out-of-court solutions
We win for our clients by avoiding disputes, and to that end:
- we conduct due diligence of on-going projects to anticipate and prevent disputes
- we give priority to alternative dispute resolution solutions
Providing strategic advice and focused advocacy
We win for our clients by ensuring that litigation is avoided or managed in order to protect company value and to that end:
- we provide focused advice by a team of experienced lawyers in business litigation with an unparalleled track record of winning cases
- we work hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure that the strategy is adapted to their needs and constraints
Lump sum and capped fees
We are committed to offering predictable and cost-efficient fee structures:
- by applying lump sum or capped fees whenever appropriate
- by providing an on-line access to invoices